We are a full-service computer/IT firm, serving small offices and residents in New York City. We specialize in websites, SEO and training: Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, photo and video-editing software.
Computer Jeanne would be happy to assist you in website design, web development and SEO (i.e., helping you get found by Google when people search for services or products you sell). We offer training on both Macs and PCs – at all levels, from beginner through advanced, as well as computer help and support (including various levels of data recovery). For celebrations, such as a “big” birthday, anniversary. engagement party or bar mitzvah, we work hand-in-glove with you to create an original and (we have been told) riveting slideshow for your special event. In addition, we teach and tutor various computer topics.
We recover lost data, set up wireless networks, troubleshoot computer and network problems, design and develop websites. Our extensive background includes expertise in search engine optimization (SEO).
What is SEO and why should you care? It means we write and develop websites so Google, Yahoo! and Bing (et al) will find your site and put it near the top of the search page results. This means when people search for your products and services, they will find you before your competitors.
Here is a list to give you an idea of some of the services we provide:
- Computer Training for all levels and ages
- Website Design, development and maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)-
(rough “translation”): Rank your website near the top of Google search results *
- Support and training for non-profits and small businesses, including law, dental and medical offices
- Data Recovery New York City and nationwide
- PC maintenance
- Fix computer freezes; speed up a slow computer
- Spyware and virus detection, removal and prevention
- Hardware installation
- Software installation
- Wireless network set-up
- Network and computer purchase advice and assistance.I can give you a quick recommendation — or do detailed research.
I also can deliver, install and configure a whole system for you. You never have to step foot outside your door!
- Custom programming, database support and development
- Data recovery services
- Backup recommendations and services
- Peripheral equipment support for
- Printers, all-in-ones, etc.
- Digital cameras
Onsite training, group classes, or one-on-one tutoring at our location. Learn graphics, photography, and other software, including:
- Editing and enhancing your photographs (digital and analog)
- Creating slideshows (which can be developed for special occasions, too, such as “big” birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, etc.) We can even use old photographs, old letter collections, anything that can be digitally scanned — even Great-Grandpa’s photo from 1893!)
Learn to surf the internet safely and efficiently. (I teach both children and adults — and I specialize in adults who are reluctant or afraid to use technology.)